Dolly Overalls

I decided to create some overalls for my dolls. The first set for Rayne went really easy!  I was very happy with how they fit her and how quickly they went together. With Pockets at the hips and down on her legs they are perfect for this little girl. I did decide on this pair that a front pocket on the bib would be very small so I did not add this feature to the pattern.  My next two pairs of overalls are for the Kidz n Cats and American Girl size dolls. It took 3 attempts for my Kidz n cats to get the pattern fitting the way I want it. Back closure a pocket on the bib, real pockets on the side and some nice large pockets on the legs. Perfect for any treasure a girl chooses to carry.




Share Button

Comments are closed.